Challenges facing the leaders of strip processing facilities include releasing latent capacity to achieve consistently high run rates and yields, fast product changeover, equipment reliability and schedule flexibility.
For 40 years Hatch has been serving the strip processing industry, providing assistance to support key investment decisions.
Our range of services covers the total life-cycle of a plant including training and maintenance services.
Our innovative approaches to delivering projects at lower cost with shorter construction and ramp-up schedules, and our safety leadership have brought Hatch global awards and other recognition.
Strip process areas covered in depth by Hatch include:
- Colour coating
- Ancillary facilitates and equipment
Our team has recently been strengthened by Hatch’s acquisition of IAS (Industrial Automation Services), a global leader in the provision of specialized process control.
Hatch offers specialized process technology packages such as:
- Coating Mass Control System package for metallic coating lines (galvanizing and galvalume)
- Compact dual coating pot systems for metallic coating lines
- Roll scrapers and polishers
- Hatch IAS is known worldwide for providing rigorous advanced-control and instrumentation systems based on fundamental process knowledge and extensive empirical data
Our global presence and diverse expertise enables us to cover all aspects of the strip processing industries, including steel and aluminum.